- RestSharp Probably, the most popular REST API client library for .NET
- The Polly Project Polly is a .NET resilience and transient-fault-handling library that allows developers to express policies such as Retry, Circuit Breaker, Timeout, Bulkhead Isolation, and Fallback in a fluent and thread-safe manner. From version 6.0.1, Polly targets .NET Standard 1.1 and 2.0+
- Serilog Serilog is a diagnostic logging library for .NET applications. It is easy to set up, has a clean API, and runs on all recent .NET platforms. While it's useful even in the simplest applications, Serilog's support for structured logging shines when instrumenting complex, distributed, and asynchronous applications and systems.
- Automapper AutoMapper is a simple little library built to solve a deceptively complex problem - getting rid of code that mapped one object to another.
- Hangfire Incredibly easy way to perform fire-and-forget, delayed and recurring jobs inside ASP.NET applications. CPU and I/O intensive, long-running and short-running jobs are supported. No Windows Service / Task Scheduler required. Backed by Redis, SQL Server, SQL Azure and MSMQ.
- Refit The automatic type-safe REST library for .NET Core, Xamarin and .NET. Heavily inspired by Square’s Retrofit library, Refit turns your REST API into a live interface.
- Humanizer Humanizer meets all your .NET needs for manipulating and displaying strings, enums, dates, times, timespans, numbers and quantities. It is part of the .NET Foundation, and operates under their code of conduct. It is licensed under the MIT (an OSI approved license).
- EPPlus Create advanced Excel spreadsheets using .NET, without the need of interop. It had the basic functionality needed to read and write a spreadsheet. EPPlus is a .NET library that reads and writes Excel files using the Office Open XML format (xlsx). EPPlus has no dependencies other than .NET.
- Realm Realm is a mobile database that runs directly on phones, tablets or wearables.
- Stateless Simple C# .Net state machine.
- Consume REST Microsoft Guide for consuming REST Endpoints in Maui.